Britam Health Solution In Tanzania | Britam - Tanzania - Corporate - Tanzania
Britam Health Solution
Healthcare is particularly important for employers who want to motivate their staff and minimize absenteeism due to illness..
Britam Health offers a comprehensive, customizable hospitalization product for companies, affinity groups or NGO’s wishing to obtain affordable health cover for their staff or members. Crucial elements of health insurance policies are available with a wide range of benefit limits of up to Tzs.200, 000,000. Giving your team access to our network of private healthcare practitioners will minimize waiting times for treatment whilst providing quality services. This will go a long way to creating a motivated, highly engaged and productive workforce.
Britam Health is favored by more than 500 employers around the East Africa region, trusting us to take care of their employee healthcare needs while they focus on their core business. Through Britam Health, we ensure that as an employer you will not be stuck worrying about massive bills and can focus on helping your employee through their tough time with the best quality health treatments available.
Get Britam Health today and give your employees access to a comprehensive, flexible health insurance cover at competitive terms. For more information on this product click here to download the 'Britam Health' brochure or kindly contact us on:
- Mobile : 255 767 911 111
- Cell : +255 22 213 80 58
- Email: email@example.com
- Large limits of up to Tzs.200, 000,000 allowing you to choose what your employees will be covered for and for how much.
- Hospitalization treatment at the best private hospitals in Dar es Salaam and the entire East Africa region.
- It offers you access to
- In hospital accommodation (plus HDU/ICU) costs, including doctors’ fees
- Radiology and Pathology treatments
- Chronic and acute conditions cover
- Maternity benefit
- Has a funeral and accidental death cover benefit
- Members are covered outside Tanzania whilst on holiday or business
- Accidental injuries are covered immediately (no waiting period)
- Has a wide age bracket coverage of between 18 - 64years
- Is open to members’ own or legally adopted children aged between 30days and 18 years
- A strong financial services group with an asset base of over Tzs.180 billion
- Wide foot print across 7 countries in Eastern and Southern Africa region
- At Britam, we put the customer at the center of everything we do
- Well trained and professional staff